July 25, 2003
Whoops! been this long since I last blog? To whoever is looking in, I'm sorry your armpit grew webs while waiting for me this one. haha... Okay, nevermind, not funni.
I've got a crush. Wait. Lemme correct that. I've got a new crush. Ya, the last one was... ay, terminated soon as he asked my opinion on this girl that he's interested in. But, we still keep in contact. Of course! I don't dispose my crushes just like that, ya. What a waste of men who actually managed to impress me! X-crush aside, I've got a new crush target.
Of course there is no way I'm gonna reveal or even hint who he is. Those who know will know, and those who do not shall never know.
I think it's silly. Like, HELLO! Aren't you a bit too old for having crushes? No, I don't believe age has much to do with the eligibility to have crushes. But yes, I have to admit that I do feel quite silly giggling, smiling to myself on the train, filled with people still dragging their soul away from Slumberland. It just makes me happy to think of it, him, whatever. At least, it's a great way to start a morning. And a great motivation at work.
Anyway, I trust that this phase will soon pass, too. But, for now... *giggles*.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 00:07